We chose Mondays because the weekends are the hardest. When we know we have to weigh in on Mondays, it gives us motivation to do well over the weekend. 🙂
We are going to start something new this week. We are going to add a fitness tip to Weigh In Day! These are questions people have asked us since we’ve been Beachbody Coaches.
I know it’s good to eat five meals a day, but I’m really busy during the day. I don’t think I can eat five times a day. Do you have any tips?
It is hard to get used to eating five meals a day, especially when your day is really busy. It gets easier the more you do it. Here are a few tips that might help.
- Plan your meals and snacks ahead each week on a blank calendar. This will help you know exactly what you’ll eat each day.
- Go grocery shopping once a week. This will save you time and money because your meals will be planned and you’ll know exactly what you need to buy.
- Make larger meals and put the leftovers in tupperware containers. You can put those in the freezer or fridge to eat later.
- Use zip lock bags to be able to grab smaller portions instead of eating a whole bag or a whole box. It will be ready when you need a snack.
- If you have a full time job, bring a really large lunch to work, and split it three ways throughout your time at work. Eat once before you leave, three times at work and once when you get home.
- Join an online support group to help you get ideas, support and tips. 🙂 We have a great Facebook community going if you’d like to join!
Be healthy & fit,