Take the Word “Diet” out of Your Vocabulary
Have you ever told yourself something like this? “I really messed up, I’m going to start my diet on Monday.” If this is you, you need to stop right away! When you go on and off a “diet” you’ll keep yo-yoing with your weight. You need to make a lifestyle change.
Here are some tips for you to help you create a lifestyle change:
– Allow moderation in all things (that means you can have a cheat meal or treat once in a while)
– Don’t beat yourself up if you miss a workout here and there
– Don’t do anything extreme like cut something completely out of your life
– Don’t try to be perfect or expect yourself to be perfect
– Celebrate your successes along the way!
Are you Ready to Make a Lifestyle Change?
Click on the link to get my FREE 6-page guide to help you get started right away.