This week’s challenge is to plan your meals for the week! Planning our meals has helped us eat healthier!
Meal Planning Tips
- Use a blank calendar to plan your meals (we use a white board calendar)
- Post all of the meals and snacks for the week on the calendar
- Make a shopping list of everything you need for the meals and snacks
- Go grocery shopping ONCE a week (Find a day that works for you)
- Clean out your fridge each week to make room for the new, fresh food
- Clean out your pantry each week also
Meal Planning Benefits
- Save time
- Spend less money
- Eat healthier
- Feel more organized
Let us know how your meal planning goes this weekend!