It’s time for the WEEKEND CHALLENGE! Every week we post a challenge for the weekend! This week’s challenge is to find 2-3 healthy holiday treats!
This is the time of year when there is sooo much sugar and treats around! Take time this weekend to find 2-3 healthy holiday treats to fill your home with healthy treats instead of junk food!
Post a comment on this post or post on my Facebook page to let me know what you find! Here’s one I found. Doesn’t this look good?
White Chocolate Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- 1 cup almonds, soaked 6 hours, drained and peeled
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1. Process almonds in food processor until finely ground.
2. Add coconut oil and pulse until well combined.
3. Press mixture in the bottom of a 8-inch tart pan.
4. Place in refrigerator.
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup cacao butter, melted
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 pints raspberries
1. Blend cashews, agave nectar, cacao butter, coconut oil and vanilla in food processor.
2. Process until very smooth. You can also use a Vitamix.
3. Spread a thin layer of the filling on the crust.
4. Place a layer of raspberries over the filling. Pack them tightly.
5. Pour the rest of the filling mixture over raspberries.
Top with layer of Chocolate Ganache
Chocolate Ganache recipe here: Chocolate Ganache
Holiday Clean Slate Challenge
Do you need help staying on track during the holidays? Join our Holiday Clean Slate Challenge! Click here for details ~ https://www.facebook.com/GolladayFit/app_101332539959471