I got tagged by Cassi at @The Long & Winding Road to Wellness! I’m excited to write this post! These questions are fun!
I had never heard of the Christmas Tag before receiving the email from Cassi at The Long & Winding Road to Wellness! This is a cute way to learn about your favorite bloggers and easier than the Liebster Award since you don’t have to think of your own questions. Once you’ve been tagged you just tag an additional 10 people to answer the questions. It’s that easy!
1. What do you love the most about Christmas time?
I love being with my family! It’s fun to be together.
2. Do you celebrate the holiday in style or is it Bah-Humbug for you?
Yes! We decorate, put up the tree and lights, sing carols and have fun!
3. Are you leaving anything out for Santa Claus this year so he remembers to leave your presents?
Probably! Our girls want to leave something for Santa. 🙂
4. What is the one gift you are most looking forward to GIVING? (It can be to your kids, another family member, etc. – remember to be discreet if they read your blog!)
I’m most excited to give our girls their princess presents. They love princesses. It will be fun to see their faces when they open them.
5. What’s your all time favorite Christmas movie?
That’s a tough one. Probably The Holiday.
6. What’s your all time favorite Christmas song?
I love any Christmas song by Celine Dion.
7. If given the opportunity would you participate in an “Ugly Sweater” party and what sweater would you wear? Peruse one on the internet or even in your own closet and show us!
Haha! Here’s a good one!
8. Have you started any Christmas traditions this year that you plan on carrying forward?
No, we haven’t started anything new this year.
9. It’s Christmas morning….what does it look like outside where you live?
It’s in the 60’s here in Arizona. I’m still getting used to the warm weather!
10. You just found yourself standing under the mistletoe…who comes up to give you a kiss first?
My husband. 🙂
Ruth @Viva Veltoro
Susie @Not Your Average Mom
Janessa @Thrify Nifty Mommy
Amy @Snarky Mommy
Maegan @The Beehive Buzz
Carmen @Ninja Mom Diaries
Stephanie @The Mom in Black
Shecki@ Greatly Blessed
Lala @ Delightful Ideas
Larisha @We’re Parents